Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm excited! As I sat in a long work meeting today, my thoughts drifted to my love for Girls' Ministry and how much I've missed the days of old. It used to be that I had weekly opportunities presented to me to speak God's love to girls. I still am doing that now, but not at all in the way my heart longs to. So as I daydreamed in the meeting, I have come up with an idea for a 1 day girls conference open to all the churches in our area. I have developed the name, the time frame, the decorations, etc. This is my passion. Above all else, my heart is speaking God's truths to teen girls and young women in such a way that their lives are transformed and they go on to impact others.

Of course I have the reservations of "Will this be a 'success'"?, and "Could I pull this off"? But deep down, I know I can do this. I feel burdened to do it. And God is way bigger than me. So I'm excited to break the news to my husband and begin the process of planning this event!

1 comments:

Renee said...

Hey,,,I like it,,the blog site, I mean. It is refreshing.

May God grant you the desires of your heart in this endeavor. You can be successful. The Holy Spirit's power can bring glory to Jesus' name and impact young women's lives for eternity. Amen!