Monday, October 5, 2009

Today was one of those days...


One of those days when I woke up early and got in a 3 mile run.
One of those days when I was able to pace myself.
One of those days when I didn't stress about how much was left on my to-do list.
One of those days when I fixed my husband a dinner of steak, potatoes, and corn on the cob.
One of those days when dinner was actually on the table when planned.
One of those days when I finally painted the canvas I purchased a month ago!
One of those days when I started my printmaking endeavor - and I remembered how to do it!
One of those days when I decided laundry could wait.
One of those days when I sat down and planned meals for the next month.
One of those days when I then sat down and created my shopping list for tomorrow.
One of those days when joy overcame concern and happiness trumped all else.

Yep, today was one of those days!

Tell me about yours...

1 comments:

Candace said...

Oh how I wish mine was as productive!

-I had planned to grill tilapia and veggies for dinner, but opted for the easier route w/ eggs and biscuits.

-I had planned on working out after work, but instead laid on the couch and watched a DRV-ed show.

-I had planned to wash clothes after dinner, but opted to take a bubble bath and read my book. (which I did for over an hour)

Clearly you get the productive award and I get the lazy one!