Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thursday's Thoughts:

* Florida is still in the upper 80's during the day and only in the 70's at night which makes getting excited about fall, a little difficult.

* Thanksgiving is just around the corner and I'm thrilled about that! Andy and I are running a 5k (with a couple of teens from church), then settling in to watch the Macy's Parade before making the holiday rounds..my first Tampa Thanksgiving!

*Black Friday is also around the corner and boy am I ready!! I already have my list of generic items I'm looking for. My goal is to save about $200 this year :)

* Andy's Christmas present arrived today! My first Christmas present I've bought this season - He's going to love it!

*I've been nominated, by default since I'm the newest staff member and no one else likes it, to be the "Party planner" at work! This mostly means recognizing everyone's birthdays...today was Mary's birthday. I made cupcakes as well as giving her a card. So fun!

Tomorrow I'm going to blog...maybe even with pictures...about baking! I'll even share my delicious sugar cookie recipe and the frosting(s) that accompany it. Don't miss it!

0 comments: