Thursday, December 10, 2009

Whew! It's been a busy couple of weeks, with more busy-ness just around the corner! Yesterday I was griping to Andy about how I really just wanted a clean house and I wanted to curl up in my Pj's, read a good book, and just relax in a clean home more than anything! (this was on my way to work) Being the sweet husband he is, Andy tried to console me by saying "it's ok, I'm sure in January you'll have a day to do that!" January? I have to wait until January to relax? In the words of Winnie the Pooh, "Oh bother!"


So what have I been doing you ask? Great question, here are just a few of the things:
I made 2 dozen cookies for a co-worker's baby shower, and 2 additional dozen for Ronald McDonald house tonight. The picture is from the baby shower:
Then I've made about 4-5 dozen more cookies for various people/events. But as you can see by my to-do list, I've got quite a few more cookies to make:

That's right! No typos here! 18 dozen cookies still need to be made! Insane I know...
Then everyone at work decided to serve dinner, and decorate a tree at our local Ronald McDonald House. So much fun - so much work! I coordinated the meals, the date, the timing, the everything almost, but it went fabulously! Here are a couple pictures of last night, including a sample of various ornaments I made for our USF (the university I work at) themed tree. (sorry the pictures aren't better!)
In the next week-ish, I also have a Girls Cookie Decorating Night, delivery of cookies to fire stations, our Christmas concert, our Student Ministry Christmas party, 2 work parties, and lots and lots of baking! Tis the Season!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the updates, thanks crystal