Thursday, June 3, 2010

Ok...so it's been a while since I've posted and I really hate it.

Time has eluded me this past month - between ministry, several weekend work events, going out of town for 6 days, and being taught (along with Andy) some interesting lessons about God's faithfullness blogging has just taken a backseat!

I do want to share more about my trip to Memphis, but for now I just want to share a couple things about it...

1) I have some amazing friends who encouraged me and my sweet hubs so much!
2) I have had some godly examples to model my life after, and I'm so thankful I got to see a couple of them this weekend
3) My friend Maria has a house!

Can we park on #3 for a minute!? I've known Maria since middle school and became good friends with her around the beginning of high school. She is probably the most precious person on the planet. She's humble, gracious, and is a Proverbs 31 woman through and through! I'll admit I was nervous going to her housewarming party on Monday, because I've struggled with house envy off and on for a while now. But as Andy and I got a preview of their lovely home late on Saturday night, but heart filled up with so much joy that no house envy even came close to being in my head! Maria and Alex have such a beautiful home! It's a perfect house for them - complete with a "man cave" for Alex! Love it! And the way they shared about how God worked all the details out oh so perfectly so that they could have this wonderful home complete with a tree in their backyard and a park just on the other side of their fence...well, I just was so excited!

So this trip was wonderful, especially because of sweet friends who knowingly (and unknowingly) reminded me of all the ways that God is so faithful, and His ways are perfect.

1 comments:

Maria said...

You are going to make me cry.
I am so so so glad were here this weekend!!!