Friday, October 21, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday! (Fall Edition)



1. Nothing says fall like crunching acorns when you walk and a crispness in the air

2. My favorite autumnal tradition is pumpkin carving! I love it!


3. My favorite fall treat is pumpkin spice frappucino from Starbucks and Honeycrisp apples...seriously, if you've never had a Honeycrisp apple you are missing out on one of life's greatest joys!! (okay so maybe that's extreme, but they are amazing!)


4. Fall makes me think of Memphis because I used to go to Shelby Farms almost every day in the Fall and just enjoy being outside.

5. Autumn free form word association, go! crunch, acorns, trees, apples, fruit, pumpkin, Thanksgiving


6. My go-to outfit in the fall is jeans, long-sleeve t-shirt and a scarf, oh and boots

7. My favorite fall holiday is ...is Black Friday a holiday?? Seriously though, Thanksgiving/Thanksgivemas. (We do "Thanksgivemas" with my family since they live so far away...we combine Thanksgiving and Christmas into one day.) The food, getting together with family and loved ones, and having a long weekend - nothing better!

0 comments: