Friday, November 18, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday!





1. A nervous habit I have is drinking water. If I'm at a party or something and I'm guzzling water - I'm nervous.

2. Something that makes me sad is the fact that there are so many children and teenagers living in dysfunctional households. Our families and homes are supposed to be places of refuge from the world's madness, but too many times these kids miss out.

3. Today I am thankful for BOGO Starbucks this afternoon, the ability to wear jeans to work, and the fact that taco leftovers await me for lunch!!


4. My favorite room in my house is - well typically it's the kitchen, but in our current apartment the answer would be nothing. I don't like the place we currently live and can't wait for our lease to be up! But normally, its the kitchen.

5. I can't stand when unconditional love isn't given.


6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would go buy some clothes, and buy my Boo a present just cuz.


7. The last person I hung out with was my friend Julie - we made cookie dough, fixed tacos, and watched The Holiday! Good times

0 comments: