Friday, March 30, 2012

Heaven in a Cookie

What's better than a chocolate chip cookie? Some may say S'mores. But I say it's S'more Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies :) Thanks to pinterest, I found this blog which may be a new favorite blog! A coworker of mine happened to be having a birthday this weekend, so I took this as the perfect chance to make these beauties - enjoy!

Step 1: Make chocolate chip cookie dough. You probably can use break and bake dough, but it take a TON of dough so it's probably way cheaper to make your own.

Step 2: Make a s'more - you know, graham cracker, chocolate, and marshmallow (I cut one regular size marshmallow in half but looking back I should have just used 2)

Step 3: Cover the entire s'more with cookie dough being sure that there are no cracks or areas where the s'more is left exposed

Step 4: Bake the ginormous cookies at 350 for about 14 minutes - you want to make sure the centers are cooked...but remember, cookies do continue to cook when left on the baking sheet, so 14 minutes should be ok.

Step 5: After letting the cookies cool for about 10 minutes on the baking sheet, transfer them to a cooling rack

Step 6: Enjoy this massive dose of deliciousness!! You may want to skip lunch and maybe dinner in order to be able to eat the entire thing in one sitting!!! :)

Seriously!?!? Doesn't this just look amazing??? It was :)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Holy Cow, Batman!!! Now, I need me one of those!!!!!

Candace said...

oh. my. goodness. That looks amazing! I will def have to try this!!!