Monday, April 16, 2012

Miscellaneous Monday

1) Moe's Monday might have been just the thing to get me through the rest of the day. A steak burrito, chips, and delicious tomatillo salsa...delish!

2) I'm so looking forward to being able to actually exercise and work out hardcore after Reed. I get my walking in (average of about 1 1/2 -2 miles each day), but I'm ready to be able to break into a good sweat, and really start losing the weight (both pregnancy and the 50 pounds birth control gave me before that!)

3) In 8 1/2 weeks-ish I'll be the mom of a newborn!?!?! WHAT!? That's nuts - pregnancy seems like it's taken forever, and also flown by!

4) All but 3 nights for the next 3 weeks have something on the calendar! I'm already tired - but they're all good things like hanging out with friends, or baby showers, etc!

5) Speaking of showers, I have 2 coming up in the next 3 weeks! Then, I'll have 4-5 weeks to get the nursery all set up before Reed comes! I can't wait for that part!!!

0 comments: