It's been the best of days, it's been the worst of days. Not really but it has been rough. Anyway, here are today's "Worst & Best"....its always better to end on a positive note
- seeing a cockroach at work this morning
- dealing with people who can't seem to listen
- having work shoved in my face without so much as a please
- ordering the wrong binders
- ordering the wrong heart-shaped boxes
- having it rain while leaving Staples
- gross mexican food (thanks for trying Becca!)
- having people be grouchy everywhere I turn
and my favorite because its not too bad...
- getting a Dove "Promises" message that read "Keep believing in yourself and your special dreams"...even Dove chocolate thinks my dreams are retarded. Thanks a lot :)
- not squealing at the cockroach
- being good and going all week without a fast-food breakfast
- cake batter ice cream from Cold Stone
- laughing with Becca about the computer guy
- trying to get Becca or Joy to count the computer guy in their Mr. Right Challenge (visit becca-christensen.blogspot.com and bindingthebroken.blogspot.com to find out more)
- hearing my boss' comments on the idea of one of the above dating the computer guy...hilarious!
- snagging an incredible pic of the computer guy in a very stealthy way
- being strong in resisting the urge for a cherry coke
and my favorite from this list...
- I get to see Andy in a mere hour and 15 minutes!