Monday, June 29, 2009

It's one of those weeks. One of those weeks when everything piles on top of you at once. However, in the midst of all the clutter of life there are 2 things this week I'm very excited about!

I have an interview on Wednesday that I'm very excited about! It's when the Center for Autism and Related Disorders here in Tampa. I'm excited to learn more about the job and see where this interview leads me.

Second, I'm going to Orlando this weekend with my boo to spend a couple of days relaxing. Thanks to my best friend who got us a discount Hilton hotel, we will be enjoying Thursday night, all day Friday, and most of the day Saturday enjoying a mini-vacation complete with my first ever trip to SeaWorld! It should be fun! Not sure what we're doing about fireworks, but I think we'll be seeing them in the Tampa area. [we do still have to be at church the next day ;) ]

I hope you all have a great week! Enjoy your holiday weekend and don't forget to celebrate the freedom's this country offers!

1 comments:

Candace said...

Sea World is the best... maybe my favorite place ever... maybe it's b/c i loved the movie free willy... i don't know but its awesome! Have fun!