Why doesn't anyone do mid-year resolutions? I mean, everyone makes resolutions in January, but even those no one expects you to actually keep them. Well, I'm breaking tradition. Here is a list of my mid-year resolutions. My goal is to have created new habits and fulfilled my resolutions by January. Wish me luck!!
- No more eating after 8pm
- No sodas
- I'm going to attempt to no longer bite my nails (hardest thing possible!!)
- Write a least 1 note (handwrittten, cute stationary, the works) a week
- Do one bit of housework a day (mop floors, swiffer, laundry, etc)
- Try a new recipe once a week
- Write a book...not sure what this will look like since there have been several attempts over the past 7 years.
- Sell a painting...this may be a bit far-fetched like the nail biting, but a girl can dream!