Thursday, July 30, 2009

Why doesn't anyone do mid-year resolutions? I mean, everyone makes resolutions in January, but even those no one expects you to actually keep them. Well, I'm breaking tradition. Here is a list of my mid-year resolutions. My goal is to have created new habits and fulfilled my resolutions by January. Wish me luck!!

  • No more eating after 8pm
  • No sodas
  • I'm going to attempt to no longer bite my nails (hardest thing possible!!)
  • Write a least 1 note (handwrittten, cute stationary, the works) a week
  • Do one bit of housework a day (mop floors, swiffer, laundry, etc)
  • Try a new recipe once a week
  • Write a book...not sure what this will look like since there have been several attempts over the past 7 years.
  • Sell a painting...this may be a bit far-fetched like the nail biting, but a girl can dream!
So I encourage you to make some mid-year resolutions and join me...

0 comments: