Sunday, December 27, 2009

I have a dream...

My dream includes many things. To be a better budgeter, to eat much healthier, to run 8 races this year, and more.


This past year has been tough, (and I'm so ready for this new year!), and I've found myself slipping into some poor habits of eating too much and not exercising nearly enough. However, I've also managed to complete 2 5k's in the past 3 months, so I'm excited to go a little further and aim for 8 races this year. I don't know if I'll just do 5k's or if I'll try a 10k or Half.

Perhaps my biggest dream though is to lose 35 pounds in 6 months. (Just to clarify, I can easily stand to lose 35 pounds and not be a stick.) 35 pounds in 6 months is ambitious. I'm not sure I can do it. When you break it down it's around 6 pounds per month which sounds feasible for sure - if the contestants on Biggest Loser can do it(and more), I should be able to!

So welcome to my New Year's resolutions of sorts. To budget better, to eat healthier, to run 8 races, and to do some serious life change/weight loss!

What are your resolutions? What would you like to see happen in your life this next year?

0 comments: