Friday, February 5, 2010

If I could…

If I could, I’d go to the park today and enjoy the nature around me.

If I could, I’d go exploring the city with camera in hand.

If I could, I’d love to go back to the days of writing papers for college in Starbucks.

If I could, I’d go to TCBY for a classic girls night tonight.

If I could, I’d travel all over the world.

If I could, I’d be a national speaker, speaking out on the topics of self-harm and eating disorders.

If I could, I’d write a book and get it published.

If I could, I’d do so much! So what’s holding me back? If I knew this, I could stop thinking “If I could.” But instead, I reminisce. Hoping one of these days these If I could’s occur. Instead, I dream bigger dreams. Dreaming of the possibilities that still await me in life!

0 comments: