Ten Things Tuesday
1) Saturday I worked 5 hours passing out flyers for CARD. We were the local charity benefiting from the Great Urban Race - it's like the Amazing Race, except just in one city, and just one day. It was a pretty fun event. Google "Great Urban Race" if you want to find out more!
2) I ran 6 miles today! Yes, literally ran. It was about a 13' pace, but I ran it all! So exciting
3) Some days you just feel like you are "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day". Today was one of those for me - probably how I was able to run so much! :)
4) Sunday afternoon, Andy and I set out to use our silicone "turtle" cupcake pan. The pan has 12 different shapes which, when combined and frosted, should look like a turtle. Sad to say "Fido" (yes we named him Fido) did not turn out very turtle-y. But he was quite yummy!
5) I haven't gone grocery shopping in close to 3 months. And now I'm dreading the thought of lugging all the groceries I so desperately need up the THREE flights of stairs to our lovely abode. At least I have a the ability to get groceries, and a safe place to put them.
6) Lately I've been craving candy. Not chocolate, not sweets, but good ole candy such as Starbursts, Sweetarts, etc. Not a clue why!
7) I'm still not losing any weight. Thankfully I haven't gained at all since last January, but no matter what food I eat, portion size, exercise, cutting out soda's, drinking more water, etc etc etc, nothing changes. It's quite frustrating.
8) We're heading to Memphis Memorial Day weekend! I'm so excited! Over a year of not seeing some of my friends, and of missing the places of my childhood and I'm finally heading back for a visit! YAHOO!
9) My husband is currently watching old Looney Tunes cartoons. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sucked in. They don't make cartoons like they used to!!!
10) Speaking of my husband, Andy now has his very own blog - a photo blog. Please head over there and check out his first blog post, and make plans to check back regularly :) http://schelb.posterous.com
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Ten Things Tuesday
Posted by Rachel at 9:56 PM