Monday, September 27, 2010


2 Years ago today...


  • I was in St Pete Beach Fl, at Grand Plaza Hotel

  • I was having my hair curled by Maria and Natalie

  • I had my makeup done by Shannon

  • I had pictures taken with family & friends in the hot Florida sun

  • I stepped on lots of sand spurs and acted very unladylike as they poked my feet and got stuck to my lace dress

  • The amazing groomsmen sprung to action and were more dainty than imaginable as they freed me from the spurs without tearing my dress

  • I looked out over the balcony and saw the finishing floral touches being put onto the archway

  • Our entire wedding party sat around eating mcdonald's happy meals and relaxed before 2pm

  • I walked down the aisle to "At Last" and with great joy met my sweetheart at the archway, underneath the palmtrees

  • I became a wife and he became my husband!

  • We hugged and kissed and then headed off to the reception

  • We cut the cake and talked with every single person in attendance - thank you Andy for making sure we took notice of every person there!

  • We changed clothes and headed out the doors to the car

  • We drove off to start our lives as Mr. & Mrs.!!!

Andy, these past 2 years with you have been full of unexpected situations, some wonderful, some trying, but I wouldn't trade life with you for anything! You love me unconditionally. You make me want to be a better woman and a better wife. I love you so much! Thank you for honoring me. Thank you for being my comic relief, my shoulder to cry on, my biggest fan, and so much more! Here's to 102 more years!


0 comments: