Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 13: 30 Days of Insight

I've gotten behind on this due in large part to taking our students to Night of Joy this weekend - it took a while to recover. Instead of catching up and doing several, I'm just starting back with today.


Day 13: Name a memory that never fails to make you laugh.

I have so many! Andy elbowing me in the eye at a TobyMac concert, and not realizing it. Making silly music videos with Andy when we were just newly dating. Lots of fun memories with Natalie and Maria at TCBY for girls night. But for now I'll tell you about the most awkward funny memory...

I was on a choir tour to Colorado. It was 7th-12th graders and it was a ridiculous trip...never ever take 8 bus loads of kids halfway across the country! Anyway, while I Texas I saw a bumper sticker that said "I go nuts for Wrangler butts." Well I thought this was hysterical and was telling my friends, when all of the sudden our fearless leader, Jamie Parker, walks by - and he was wearing Wrangler jeans. My friends of course felt the need to inform Jamie that "I go nuts for Wrangler butts".

Random memory I know...but thats what makes me laugh :)

What about you?