Tuesday, April 19, 2011

200 - that's how many blog posts I've done on this blog...wow!


I'm down another 1/2 pound! Whoo-hoo!



This weekend was crazy busy starting on Thursday with student's Flag Football game, then Friday after work we went over to one of our youth leader's home to watch the Passion of the Christ with some of our high school students. It was a great way to emphasize the importance of Easter, and while it's not a movie to watch over and over it was great to watch to be reminded of how deep our Savior's love is for us this Easter week!


Saturday found me working out, swimming, reading, and then heading to a TobyMac concert with my boo for his birthday a week early. It was a great concert and a little more laid back than normal (which I LOVED! - hip hop requires me to be in a certain mood to enjoy it)


Sunday was church, and then we sped off to the Women's Hospital to see our sweet friend's March and Kristy and thier new boy Hudson! This is their 3rd kid, but Hudson might be my favorite :) (shhhh) Next on the agenda was working at a Hair Cut-a-Thon benefitting my job, the Center for Autism and Related Disabilities at USF. Despite working, I worked in getting my hair cut for the first time in 9 months and then he also straightened it - it was gorgeous! Too bad I cant make my hair look like that every day! Then it was back to church.


Overall a busy but fun weekend. What did you do?

0 comments: