Friday, September 23, 2011



1. The best thing I did all week was giving Andy the A-OK to get internet! We have internet - at our house- that we aren't borrowing! Whoo-hoo!

2. A night with the hubs with nothing to do makes me super happy.

3. Pets are something we will never own.

4. My husband is the best thing about my life.

5. With the cooler weather I am looking forward to ... well we don't really get cooler weather, but what I love about cooler weather is sweaters, hoodies, boots, and leggings!

6. Something that's on my "wish list" right now is a lunchbox - am I 5?? :) But seriously, I need a cute one for work

7. This weekend I am going to go to a hockey game tonight, a football game tomorrow, and church Sunday - in other words This weekend I am going to die from exhaustion

0 comments: