Friday, December 2, 2011




1. The holiday season is my favorite - so much fun stuff to do, everthing just feels fresh and new! I love feeling a "holiday rush" while taking time to remember the joy and peace that comes from Jesus.

2. Snow makes me excited for ...well if it snowed in Florida I would probably pee my pants I'd be so excited! Especially since everything would shut down!

3. The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is warm cookies and some hot cocoa - does that count?


4. Winter is the best time for watching movies with no lights on except the lights on the tree!!

5. I can hardly wait for work to be over for a couple weeks and just have time to relax and enjoy the season

6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to wrap them.. I LOVE wrapping presents. If money and time were no issue, I'd buy tons of different papers and ribbon and each gift would be meticulously wrapped as if from a picture in a magazine!


7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a 6 or a 7. I like the holiday season, but we've just got so much going on this year and I'm feeling so tired. I'm pregnant, so I think I get a free pass this year when it comes to doing anything over the top like I normally do.

0 comments: