Friday, December 9, 2011

My own version of Fill in The Blank Friday

I seem to be at a loss of creative blog post ideas. Between working at my "real" job, trying to get my bakery up off the ground and filling the orders I am receiving, and being pregnant I barely have time to breathe or sleep let alone blog! Things always get crazier around Christmas time too..

Tonight is dress rehearsal for our church's Christmas program. Tomorrow is the program. It should be interesting to say the least. Want to know the theme? Lawrence Welk. Yes, you heard me...again, it should be interesting.

Next week is our student christmas party, work party, and christmas shopping!

We are currently trying to figure out where we'll live come March since our lease will be up and we simply CANNOT raise our child in our current apartment because we have zero room for the wee one. So far we have a couple apartment options to consider, a house for rent to find out more about.

The best thing about being pregnant is that I'm craving fruits and veggies and eating 5 small meals a day

The worst thing about being pregnant is being exhausted to the point of barely holding my head up at work every day. I'm told this will end soon now that I'm in my 2nd trimester - I'm not convinced, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed

I'm excited about hearing Baby's heartbeat Tuesday! Whoo-hoo!

0 comments: