Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Grief

I'm tired of crying. I'm tired of answering questions. It's weird to play battleship when picking a plot. [plot 15B. Plot 200D. Plot 963627A. You sunk my ship. ]


People are a revolving door. Food comes and the fridge empties but I don't know where it goes because I can't eat. My stomach constantly growls. 

It seems like a cruel prank. If anyone would do this stunt it'd be him. But it's real. Can't ignore it. Gotta face it. It sucks. I'm tired but don't wanna sleep. I'm sad but the tears flow in hiccup like stints. 

3 comments:

Candace said...

Bathing you guys in prayer precious Rachel.

Shelby said...

I love you. I can't say that I understand how you're feeling because I don't. But I know that God is ever faithful and when we are at our weakest He shows up in mighty ways. You're in my prayers.

Videogal said...

I am so sorry for your loss, Rachel. Praying for you, sweet friend! Love you!