Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Mom...MY MOM, GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE! I'm so proud!


Over the last few years a saying from Napoleon Dynamite was made famous. "Your mom goes to college!" I had the great pleasure of returning that retort with, "She actually does!" But I can no longer say that! Because today, at the 1:30 pm commencement ceremony my mom earned her undergraduate degree.


Not only did she go back to school after having grown children, but she did it SUMA CUM LAUDE! [This translates to a 3.9 gpa. DIfficult. Only 16 people did that out of 1200 that graduated from USF today. I'm so proud of my mom. I'm proud to be in the same alumni association as her. Congrats Mommy! GO BULLS!






3 comments:

Ehrenfelds said...

Congrats! That is awesome!!! Tell your mama for us. Miss seeing you :)

Anonymous said...

Kathy Schelb Rocks!

Andy said...

who said that?