Wednesday, March 17, 2010



Sarah, over at treyshippiemommie.blogspot.com, awarded me with this award. Sarah and I have known each other since middle school, but lost touch over the years. Through our blogs we have reconnected and I'm so happy that we have!

In the spirit of passing this award on, I wanted to award it to someone who I feel does a beautiful blog. Candace (thejerkins.blogspot.com), congratulations!

In surface level terms, Candace's blog is always beautiful. She changes her layouts regularly to reflect her mood and the seasons. It's always a perky page to pull up, which always makes me smile. She also is regular in her updates, so her blog is one I visit quite often!

Going a bit deeper however, the blogger herself also is beautiful! Candace is gorgeous, and her lovely spirit is contagious! She is someone I look up to as a fellow pastor's wife, as well as godly woman! So Candace, I dub thee a "Beautiful Blogger" - pass it on to the next beautiful blogger :)

2 comments:

Candace said...

aw Rachel.. you're going to make me cry! Thanks... I feel honored. And I love you too!

Sarah @ Hippie Mommie said...

I am very happy to have reconnected as well! Awww, ((hug))! :)