Friday, April 8, 2011

A few things...all are unrelated.



  1. My blog is listed here! I'm excited to be listed alongside other minister's wives' blogs. Check out Lisa McKays's blog as well as the other blogs listed with mine

  2. Myfitnesspal.com is my new favorite thing! Thank you to Savannah and Annie for suggesting this site! It's such an easy way to keep track of my calories and exercise!

  3. I almost made cupcakes for work today. But then I realized it probably wouldn't be good - why? Because my reason for making them was "happy government shutting down day". Terrible, I know. This whole government budget issue is absurd and I truly am concerned for those who pay/jobs are directly affected by a lack of a decision. Let's pray the politicians can work together like big kids. Seriously, where's Super Nanny? We need her help!

0 comments: