Monday, April 11, 2011

So I managed to stay at/under my calorie goal all last week (with the exception of Saturday when I went 100 over thanks to choosing a small lemonade instead of water). I also worked out 6 days last week for about an hour/hour and a half each day. I'm not really depriving myself of foods, just trying to make wiser choices of what I eat. I've managed to eat at Tijuana Flats, McDonalds, Bob Evans and ChickFilA this past week and still stay in my calorie/fat/protein/carb limits! Not that I'm saying these places are healthy by a long shot, but its just a reminder that where you eat isn't as crucial as what you eat. All that to say I gained two pounds. I'm going to assume it's muscle and not some cruel joke.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

oh girl, at that working out rate and maintaing your calorie intake you will be rocking it!!! who even cares about those 2lbs! better believe it's muskkles. (please now flex).

Rachel said...

Thanks Nat!

Renee said...

or water retention,,It'll start falling off soon enough,,stick with it..