Friday, September 16, 2011


1. This weekend I’m going to see Lion King in 3D, working out with Amy in the morning, and going to the USF Bulls game tomorrow night!!
2. My last vacation was I don't remember the last real vacation - I guess it was our honeymoon. We've taken trips to Memphis, but they're always so full of things to do that it's not quite a vacation.
3. My next vacation will be Memphis but also a couple days in Nashville. Neither Andy nor I have ever really explored Nashville, and what we have seen of it hasn't been together so I'm excited!
4. My favorite way to relax is going to Starbucks or a park and just writing and enjoying some quiet.
5. When vacationing one should always keep the technology to a minimum. Leave the cell phone in the hotel; don't take your laptop if you don't have to. Unplug and rest.
6. When vacationing have at least a couple things planned out to anchor your trip and give a sense of accomplishment without feeling overwhelmed by a long list of things to do or see
7. The best part about a vacation is getting to explore and experience new things that are a break from everyday routine.

0 comments: