Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Favs

I so wanted to post some substantial things on this blog, but I'm still learning how to balance my new life with full-time work, my baking business Bliss, a baby and a husband so for now this will have to suffice.

My favs:
Berns Dessert Room! We went there last night - the Graham Cracker ice cream was DIVINE! Oh, and do the tour!

Time with my sweet husband and precious baby. I treasure every second I get with them

A husband who, as part of my anniversary present, cleaned the house yesterday...folded countless loads of laundry, vacuumed, cleaned the kitchen - amazing!

I found out yesterday that my husband often sings "hey Jude" to our little guy - but he changes the name to Reed :) Love!

And speaking of Jude...St. Jude. This is a PHENOMENAL place which takes care of thousands of families impacted in big ways by childhood cancer. They provide housing and medical care for kids with cancer and their families - and if you can't pay the bills, St Jude pays it for you!!! Talk about amazing! Having grown up in Memphis where St Jude is, I've passed the buildings, donated to them, and knew they were awesome. But I've also had friends - both real life and "blog friends" who have had the unfortunate opportunity to experience this amazing blessing first hand.


0 comments: