Friday, October 5, 2012

Chore Chart

So a couple of you asked for more information on the chore chart. It's simple, but effective. This is what ours looks like:

I laminated it, and it hangs on our fridge next to a dry erase marker. Using the marker we initial beside whichever chore we did. It's easy and it works! So far, only one thing hasn't gone done this week and that's the bathroom floors. Not too shabby!!!

So I created some printables for you  (I am in no way a techie person, a graphic designer, or uber knowledgeable about the best way to do this so I apologize if there are issues with it!)

There are 3 color combos and 2 choices per color - one has the chores listed as they work best for my family, the other is blank so you can write in your chores. Either way, I hope you enjoy!












2 comments:

Emily said...

Awesome!! Thanks for sharing

Shannon said...

Fabulous!!!! Thanks for sharing ;)