Tuesday, November 20, 2012
1. What do you look forward to more: the food, football or parades?
I look forward mostly to the Macy's Day parade and the food!
2. What is your favorite non-traditional Thanksgiving Day dish?
Well, if I had my way the whole deal would be "non-traditional"...I don't like turkey, cranberries, stuffing, or pumpkin pie :) My favorite dish for Thanksgiving though is corn pudding or my family's recipe for green bean casserole(GBC) which isn't made with cream of mushroom-even non-GBC lovin folks love it!
3. After dinner, is it football or a nap?
A little of both
4. Do you watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade? Which is your favorite float?
YES! I love Tom the Turkey. But I really love the Rockettes and dance numbers! My dream one day is to see it live!
5. Where do you go to celebrate and eat your big meal? Who is there (family, friends)?
Thanksgivemas is celebrated with my parents, and my brother when he can be there. It's an all day thing with lunch being Thanksgiving, and then we transition to Christmas for dinner (since we celebrate Christmas with Andy's family). I love it!
6. What is your favorite turkey day dessert?
Cherry Cream Cheese Pie!!! Cream cheese, lemon juice, graham cracker crust and a can of cherries on top...so tasty
Posted by Rachel at 2:18 PM