Happy thanksgiving! In no particular order, here's a mere 28 things (big & small) I'm thankful for on this 28th of November...the list could go on!
2) His salvation
3)Andy... he is truly the greatest husband and I'm so thankful God blessed me with him
4) Reed!! I never knew I could love a child so much
5) family - parents, in laws, the whole gang. Thinking of my brother too (it'll be weird without him)
6) our firepit
7) our home
8) our church!! God is restoring the years more abundantly that I ever dreamed!!!
9) friends - new and old.
10) my pillow
11) our Christmas decorations
12) my truck!
13) heat & air
14) toothpaste & toothbrushes - imagine how rank all our breath would be without it!!!
16) crunchy Cheetos
18) ability to see & hear
20) middle school kids
21) being in ministry at church
22) my ability to bake and cook
23) Starbucks - specifically their peppermint white chocolate mocha frappucino
27) playgrounds - this is only on my list since Reed :) but man they're great!
28) my smartphone... Which allows me to do so much - like post this blog while my boys sleep in!!
Happy Thanksgiving y'all!! Count your many blessings. Name them one by one. Count your many blessings. See what God has done!